Lighting represents 40% of the average commercial building’s electric bill, followed by motors/HVAC (40%) and other equipment (20%)*.
* According to the U.S. Department of Energy
Soaring Energy Costs all over the world are driving Governments, Businesses and even households to convert to LED lighting that has been tested to be more efficient and has a longer lifespan than typical lighting installations.
The longer you wait, the more you pay in energy costs. This means narrowing your cash position and tightening your belt around everything else. Why delay converting when you can actually save money Instantly by just switching on the light?
Our iQeden LED lights are already saving more than half the electricity bills in local schools , entertainment centers, island garden resorts and street lighting in Singapore, Taiwan and China.
Due to energy costs and its economic and environmentally friendly advantages, energy-efficient LED lighting is now a common feature in new construction.
iQeden pocket-friendly quality products are easily considered one of the most profitable investments to your energy-saving building systems.
Advantages of LED
The benefits given by the LEDs surpass all previous concepts of good lighting of premises:
• Energy savings average >50%
• 70% Efficacy point of a fluorescent light is 5,000 hours while LED is 30,000 hours
• No maintenance on re-lamping or replacement parts
• No Radiation and Ultra-Violet Rays
• No Flickering
• Eliminate stroboscopic effect influencing the human eye causing eye fatigue